Integrated Community Awareness Health club is a subsidiary body of ICA. It works to provide better health facilities in community by educational, supplementary & curative services. Club also aims to educate the people about the better health facilities available . Most of the people lose their health, money & precious time in roaming around in search of suitable doctors and hospitals due to lack of proper guidance and awareness and this situation is also applicable with Hospital and Doctors too. Doctors do not get patients, although they are fully equipped with latest facilities and capable to provide cheaper and better treatment. Club has decided to work as a consultancy body for both, patients and hospitals so that proper health services can be provided to the people. Integrated Community Awareness Health club provides the people list of doctors, hospitals and pathologies and also gives various consultancy services through camp & its website.
Working plan of Club
The Club issues help card to the people in rural as well as in urban areas. Card holders enjoy many facilities such as:-
- Discount in treatment charges and web site consultancy services are provided.
- Club organizes health camps in which card holders and non – card holders can have various medical services.
- People are given a list of doctors, hospitals and pathologies of club members where they can get some prescribed facilities.
- Card holders are provided special Code No. Through which they can get their health profile on our website.
Registered hospitals doctors, Pathologies & Health care centers can apply for the membership as per the rules and regulation of the organization. There shall be two categories of membership. Which are as follows : –
1: Premier membership
2: General membership.
TERMS & CONDITION
To have club membership following requirements and conditions must be fulfilled.
- Any registered doctors, Hospitals, Pathologies Health organizations are illegible to apply for membership.
|Premier Membership||General Membership|
|Hospital & Nursing home Rs. 5000/-||Hospital & Nursing home Rs. 3000/-|
|Physicians – Rs. 3000/-||Physicians- Rs. 2000/-|
- Above fee structure is subjected to change by the decisions of board members of organization if required.